Friday 8 August 2014

Bright-DikeSuper Eagles striker Bright Dike, has expressed his delight after making a full recovery from his injury setback.
The Toronto FC player has been out of action since February, after sustaining an injury to his Achilles tendon and missed Nigeria’s participation at the 2014 World Cup.
“It feels great. I’ve been waiting so long,” Dike told reporters. “I was so anxious to get back on the pitch. It feels like Christmas for me.”
The 27-year-old, who has suffered length injury layoffs before in the past, spoke sadly about the effects they are having on his career.
“Unfortunately, I’ve been through it before,” he said.

“That just makes me know exactly what I have to do beforehand. This time, I’m going to be that much more mobile coming back. The staff have been really great in pushing me to get back, in fitness, mobility and strength.”


NEWS GENESIS (C) 2014 All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from News Genesis.

0 comments :

Facebook Comment Designed By Excellent Johnson

Post a Comment

Love to hear your opinion!