Saturday 5 September 2015

Michael Collins Ajereh, CEO, Mavin Records, popularly
known as Don Jazzy, has said he doesn’t think he’ll ever
win a Grammy award.
In a recent chat with Nigerian Entertainment Today
(NET) at the MultiChoice Content Showcase, he said his
success is not based on winning awards.
“I don’t think am moving at my speed, I’m moving at
God’s speed, so most times, the decisions that I make,
when I look back, I just smile and say that’s how God
wants it.
“I’m doing just perfect, I’m doing great. I don’t think I’ll
ever win a Grammy; I’m not abusing myself but it’s just
been realistic. I don’t think Grammy is set up that way”,
the Marvin CEO added.
“It’s not set up in a way where you’ll just wake up from
Nigeria and pick up a Grammy. If it happens, fine but
I’m not measuring my success on winning a Grammy
or any award for that matter.
“I don’t have big eyes,” Don quipped.

0 comments :

Facebook Comment Designed By Excellent Johnson

Post a Comment

Love to hear your opinion!